NEW Puppy Tab
THANK YOU for checking out Southern Yorkies!! Puppies are sold with Limited AKC Registration, unless otherwise discussed. As a member of the AKC Bred with H.E.A.R.T. Program I am held to a higher standard for breeding that includes: Health Tests, Continuing Education and Accountability of Documentation of such. You can read more about the Program HERE. It is my goal to raise even tempered, well mannered, healthy, well proportioned Yorkies and genuinely try to take the necessary steps to do so.
Pricing usually ranges from $1,500–$2,500 for TOY and TINY/ TOY size yorkies. Teacup/ Micro yorkies are kept longer and priced higher. I usually let my puppies go to their new homes between 8-16 weeks. If you are interested in a Southern Yorkies puppy and want to be considered for an upcoming litter, then I would encourage you to complete a Puppy Application Form and give me a call. The Puppy Application can be found HERE.
ALL Southern Yorkies Puppies are SOLD with:
- AKC Litter Registration
- Canine Registration Paperwork is issued at time of sale.
- Puppies sold are identified by way of microchip, 10 digit 128 MHz.
- One Year Health Guarantee/ Bill of Sale Contract
- A Starter Puppy Pack Kit
- A Trinkle Turf: Potty Training System
- Each puppy is Vet Checked by a licensed veterinarian
- Puppies/ Dogs are sold current on shots, vaccinations, and complete de-worming
- Documentation is given on ALL health records at time of sale
- I only breed dogs with passing temperament scores
- Breeder Support for life of the dog/ puppy